Motoverde BIKE WASH 25L (CONCENTRATED) - REFILL
The bike cleaner that is safe for all bikes and components!
Our Bike Wash Concentrate dilutes 50/50 with water to give you 10L! Bike Wash incorporates a specially chosen blend of fully biodegradable surfactants designed to rapidly clean every part of your bike. Our bike cleaner provides a powerful clean by removing ingrained dirt, mud, grime, sand and clay stains with minimum effort, leaving a streak-free finish whilst being safe on all of your bikes sensitive surfaces. Originally developed for motocross bikes, we know how to clean dirt! Bike Wash can be used on all bikes and bike parts, whether its heavily soiled or just needs a light clean.
We believe that bike cleaner should offer you peace of mind so we have made sure our formula contains no acids, alkaline salts or any other harsh chemicals that can cause damage to your bike you can have the best cleaning experience possible.
- Use 1L Bike Wash bottle and dilute product 50/50 with water (available to purchase in seperately if required).
- Rinse excess dirt off bike.
- Product is ready to use. Simply attach trigger and spray away!
- Rinse excess dirt off the bike then apply Motoverde Bike Wash. For best results leave to soak for 15 minutes, for a quicker clean leave on for 5 minutes and agitate with a soft brush.
- Being non-aggressive you can leave it to soak for longer periods.
- Rinse off with water.
- For best results use Motoverde After Shine following.
- For kits: add at least 250ml of concentrated product into a bucket of warm water and submerge your kit inside.
- You can also throw in your goggles and straps before leaving to soak overnight.
- The following morning, remove your goggles and straps and rinse under a tap until all chemical excess has been removed then leave to air dry.
- With trousers, place these on the floor and agitate the bottom area with a sweeping brush to loosen excess dirt before placing directly into your washing machine, alongside kit top.
- Wash your kit at 30 degrees on a normal wash or sports wash.
- At the end of the wash cycle your kit will be the cleanest you have seen it since the day you purchased it!
- For boots and helmets: simply spray product (once diluted) all over and leave to soak for 15 minutes before agitating with a brush/sponge if required. Rinse off!