Powder Coating Service
MK Off Road are pleased to offer this unique service. If you have a tired, rusty or worn out looking frame, or just fancy a change of colour, we can help.
How it works....
1. Arrange a time and date to drop off your OSET at our shop.
2. We will carefully strip the bike down to the frame. Safely placing all parts away until reassembly.
3. Your frame will be taken to Redditch Shotblasters, local to our shop. The old paint will be stripped, and coated in a colour of your choice.
4. Once I have the frame back, the bike will be fully re-assembled. We will keep in touch with you regarding any faults or serviceable items that may need replacing.
5. Your bike will be completed and ready for collection.
How To Book
Click the 'Contact Us' button and send us your details, bike details etc and we will get back to you to book a date for drop off.
What it costs
Labour to strip and rebuild bike £150
Powder coating charges are approx
Frame only = £72
Frame and swing arm + £100
Fork bottoms = £35
Any OEM or aftermarket parts fitted will be charged at normal RRP. However we will not charge additional labour to fit them.
Please note! OSET frames have adhesive pads in the battery tray area. These will need replacing and new OEM one's are included in the labour strip and rebuild price.
We will maintain communication throughout and there will be no hidden charges. We ask that we do this via email as this is easier to send photos and put things in writing.
How Long Does It Take?
The timescale depends almost entirely on how busy the powder coater is, and what colour you have chosen. Estimate anything from one week at the absolute best. One month at the longest.
Poss' Additional Costs
Worn out bearings
Worn out brake pads
And so on...
We will communicate with you throughout the entire process should anything else be needed.